About Conference and about Department of CSE
RRCE was established in the year 2006 and is managed by Moogambigai Charitable and Educatonal Trust(MCET), Bengaluru. The college is highly committed with a mission to impart high quality education enabling graduates to excel in their career. The instituton offers Six UG programmes, Five PG programmes, Including MCA and MBA programmes and seven R&D centres recognized by VTU. RRCE is accredited by NBA and NAAC. All departments are equipped with highly qualified and dedicated teaching faculteses. RRCE also has Three Centre of Excelence(CoE) and is a Wi‐Fi enabled Campus. The instituton works with a number of innovative methods for the betterment of the students. RRCE has received the award of “Engineering College of the Year 2015” by Higher Education Review.
Call for Papers
ICRTCET’18 invites papers but not limited to the following areas.
- 5G Technologies
- Cyber Physical Systems (IoT)
- Machine Learning
- Network Virtualization
- Intelligent Systems for IoT and Services Computing
- Data Analysis and Visualization for Smart City
- Green Systems and Transport Systems
- Large-scale Information Systems and Applications
- Energy, Environment and Natural Science Applications
- Pattern Recognition and Behavioral Investigations for Vehicles
- Technological focus for Smart Environments
- Healthcare Services and Health Informatics
- Social network analysis, emerging issues in social networks
- Artificial Intelligence
- Image processing and Medical Imaging
- Software Engineering and Software Architecture
- Big data and data analytics
- Computer Graphics and Animation
- Data Mining & Warehousing
- High Performance Computing
- Database and its Applications
- Database Security and privacy
- Cloud computing
Full length paper submission due 20 February 2018
- At least one author of an accepted paper should register for the conference. (The cost of registration includes conference kit, participation in all the activities of the conference, lunch and snacks.)
- Co-authors can attend and avail participation certificates by paying Rs. 1, 000 /- , provided one author of the same paper is registered by paying full registration fee.
- Authors are requested to send IEEE copyright form, Registration forms , Camera ready paper (both in .doc and .pdf xpress) and Scanned copy of Bank transfer details in a single Zip file. The file should be named as ICTRCET18_PAPERID. (Ex. ICTRCET18_62).
Bank Name: ICICI Bank Ltd
Account Name: RajaRajeswari College of Engineering
IFSC Code: ICIC0002637
MICR Code: 560229075
Account Number: 263701000032
Payments can also be made by Bank Transfer (NEFT/RTGS).
All payments are to be made by Demand Draft drawn in favor of "PRINCIPAL, RAJARAJESWARI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING" payable at Bangalore.
(If you are paying by DD, please scan and upload the scanned copy of DD)
In case of Further Queries Contact: www.rrce.org/icrtcet18
Sri. A.C. Shanmugam, Chairman, RRGI, Bengaluru
Sri. A.C.S. Arun Kumar, Vice chairman, RRGI, Bengaluru Sri. C N Seetharaman, CEO, RRGI, Bengaluru Sri. S. JeyaBalan, Special Officer, RRGI,Bengaluru General Chair Dr. S. Vijayanand,Execuve Director, RRGI, Bengaluru
Dr. T R GopalaKrishnan Nair, Rector, RRGI, Bengaluru
Dr. S. Usha, Prof. & Head, Dept. Of CSE, RRCE, Bengaluru
Advisory Committee Chair
Dr. Balakrishna R, Principal, RRCE, Bengaluru
Technical Committee Chair
Dr. Arunachalam Malaiyandi, FNAE,Senior member IEEE, Prof & Head, Dept.
Dr. AROKIASWAMI ALPHONES
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Division of Communication Engineering , Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Mr. B.S. BINDHUMADHAVA
Associate Director, C-DAC, Bangalore
Dr. DEEPAK POOLA CHANDRASHEKAR
Cloud Solutions Architect, IBM, India.
Dr. VIJANTH SAGAYAN ASIRVADAM
Faculty of Engineering, University Technology Petronas (UTP),Malaysia.
Dr. ANANDI GIRIDHARAN
Chair IEEE CIS Bangalore Chapter, Principal Research Scientist, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
Dr. E. Y. A. CHARLES
University of Jaffna, SriLanka.
Dr J Emerson Raja
Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Multimedia University, Malaysia.
Limited hostel accommodation is available for outstation participants and provided on payment basis following the college norms. The participant has to intimate in advance for availing the accommodation. Bus routes and timings are available.
RajaRajeswari College of Engineering Ramohalli Cross, Kumbalgodu, Mysore Road, Bengaluru - 560 074, Karnataka, India.
©ICRTCET'18. All rights reserved.